Body Shop Recommendations

1,877 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by turfman80
TrueAg83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for suggestions on a good body shop in Bryan/College Station for my sons car. The Toyota dealer recommended either Brazos Valley Collision Center, Bryan Auto Body or Jack Windlow Body Shop. Any experience with these or recommendations for other shops?

Thanks!
Rooster14
I took the wife's van to George's Paint and Body. I was extremely happy with their work and employees. Everyone I talked with was happy to help and explain what was going on. They worked seamlessly with our insurance (I don't know if that applies to your case) and kept us updated on the whole process. I received email saying how much work had been done. I don't know how long it typically takes to get in to the shop. I lucked out and they had a cancellation. Would use them again
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Have used Henley's in Bryan and Jack Winslow in College Station. Both were great. Winslow has a great reputation so it usually takes a while to get in. My car was driveable so I waited until they could get to it.
halibut sinclair
Henley's or Court Autoplex
Birddog
AG
George's is my go to place when needed. Sadly we have needed them all too much.
texstaf
Jack Winslow has been great the three times we have had to use them. Very professional and excellent work.
samsal75
AG
See Doug at Classic Collision!! Did a great job on our Highlander repair!!
SabineAg
AG
I need to get my 4 wheel drive worked on my truck and was wondering if y'all may know if any of these guys mentioned above could help or if y'all know where I ought to take it?
crooner7
I definitely would go with George's. We used them when our Camry was nearly new and my wife got side swiped and they did a GREAT job. Great people from the desk to the owner and HONEST.
turfman80
AG
Jack Winslow
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.