The Tradition at Northgate?

2,350 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Leslie
Swarely
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure this has been discussed a long time ago, but I was in town the other weekend and went to lunch at the chicken. When did this place close down? What happened? It was the premiere place to live when I first got to A&M.
redd38
AG
No one could handle the smell
jrhmc
AG
It was bought in late spring and is being renovated the last I heard. The new owners kicked out all of the summer camps that usually use those dorms for their programs so that's the only way I knew about it. The Youth Adventure Program was scrambling to get a new place to put my kids while they were at camp. It did really need updating judging by what I saw when my kids stayed there during their camps in 2014 and 2015. Renting out to all the TAMU camps all summer never let them really fix things and renovate.
phatpat21
I made deliveries there and was told it was being remodeled, that was back in may I believe. Did it close down? If so, that's surprising
Scruffy
AG
I've been told they are renovating to make it into apartment suites instead of dormitory rooms.
Leslie
I have heard it is really going to be amazing once renovated --- can't wait to see it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.