Lost Black lab

2,040 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MeKnowNot
AggiePlaya
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My neighbor's black lab with an orange collar ran off last night and he has not seen her since. I wanted to get the word out in case anyone runs across the dog.

The area is across from College Station High school, off Barron/Renee so please be on the lookout if you are anywhere around the high school/South College Station.
momlaw
AG
Suggest posting on Facebook Brazos Lost and Found Pets. There are also excellent tips on their page.
Also, alert CS Animal Control: 979 764 3600.
If he has tags on or is micro chipped make certain vet, registry, license agency have current contact information.
AggiePlaya
AG
Thanks momlaw! I will cross post to the facebook page. Unfortunately she isn't tagged or chipped he said.
agfan2013
AG
Definitely check out Brazos Lost and Found pets on facebook, one of my friends just posted on there that he found a black lab with an orange collar and no tags by college station high school. That has to be the same dog!
AggiePlaya
AG
quote:
Definitely check out Brazos Lost and Found pets on facebook, one of my friends just posted on there that he found a black lab with an orange collar and no tags by college station high school. That has to be the same dog!
That's the right dog! Thanks everyone, the owner will be in touch with them shortly.
momlaw
AG
Glad she is found.
He needs to get her tagged and chipped.
The really important part of the chip is current registration.
ksp
quote:
Glad she is found.
He needs to get her tagged and chipped.
The really important part of the chip is current registration.
Yes this!!! not doing this is like laving a drain plug loose. You should boycott your friend Aggieplaya lol (kidding)
dubi
AG
Why do people own pets dogs without tags and microchip?
Tailgate88
AG
quote:

This. Should be part of the puppy package at every vet.
BlazeHarper
I have a collar with the chip ID on it and number to call the ID# into.
I also use a collar that has the dogs name and my cell phone number embroidered on it.
Being able to immediately have a number to call or text is so much easier on everyone. It is not a replacement for chip ID but works together for fast retrieval. Also immediately gets people who find a dog talking about "hey it has a number" and calling right then instead of someone taking my dog out of the area.
ksp
quote:
Hopefully they aren't having kids any time soon.
dubi
AG
quote:
quote:
Hopefully they aren't having kids any time soon.

Antivaxers
MeKnowNot
Twice this week during the morning commute I have seen a healthy looking black lab, with a collar, exploring on the east side of Fitch between Tonkaway Lake Road and Hwy 30.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.