Free Shred Day

2,112 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RecycleCSTX
CEAg78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Free Shred Day is Saturday October 1st at 9 a.m. It's at the College Station City Hall parking lot.

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/City-of-College-Station-393512511.html
AFM
Will the paper be shredded at the spot by a big shredding machine inside of a truck? I went to one of these events a few years back and all I can see was that the truck collected all my bank statements. Kind of defeat the purpose if you cannot tell if your papers/documents are shredded for sure before someone else can read them (I know the chance is slim).
LOYAL AG
AG
Agree with the question above. That aside this will save me about $35 which is the amount I spend to have Office Depot do it!
BlueMiles
AG
I watched the video. It goes until 1:00pm. Staples and paper clips are ok. Binder clips not ok. 40 lbs of paper per person. Bryan residents will be tolerated.
CSTX-Socol
Am told that a "mobile document destruction vehicle" will be onsite, which made me envision a particular scene from "Fargo."

-jgs
BlueMiles
AG
Pretty accurate!
techno-ag
FlyRod
BlueMiles
AG
Bump
RecycleCSTX
Morning all!

We are so excited about today and look forward to seeing everyone! In case you don't have Facebook or didn't see the post, make sure to enter through the Francis Dr. entrance. You can park in the big parking lot (on the left when you turn in) and watch or you can drop and go in the parking lot located between city hall and the old fire station.

Hopefully I didn't make it unnecessarily confusing!

-Heather
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.