Appliance Repair Recommendations

2,488 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by olbondgm
Post removed:
by user
FNG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thomas Moore. Search for his number on earlier forum posts.
Tailgate88
AG
Aggieland Appliance Repair. Many threads on here singing their praises. I have used them three times in the last few years and been very pleased every time.
medic1969p
Thomas Moore. He's been around town forever. Very affordable and all round great guy
eloc62
I used to use him years ago. is he still in business? any contact info? i need my oven fixed.
LOYAL AG
AG
Jim Riddle 979-693-3800. I've known Jim for 25 years. Good man.
Bigderk21
AG
Buddys Appliance, Ask for daryl.
soso33
As MIMS used to say, is it irony that your oven is broken yet your goose is still cooked?
ksp
Aggieland, but honestly the fee to show up will probably just about kill your $100. Time to go shopping it sounds like. Think it was $75 to come out and look at it and provide quote.
SARATOGA
We're giving Aggieland a try.

We bought our appliances from Buddy's....but when we called Buddys for repair it seems as though:

$100 for the appointment
$100 dollars per hour including drive time (we live in south CS, Buddy's is in Bryan)

And the guy was extremely slow, chatty, and methodical in his work, so we had spent $300 bucks before he even identified the potential problem. Then you have another visit to come back out and install what might be a cheap part.

$500 to install a $5 part

So we're giving Aggieland a try....
Aggieland Appliance
No worries Saratoga. We will take care of you! If you have not made an appointment please let Angelia know when you do who you are. Thanks for the opportunity!
olbondgm
When my dishwasher broke, I used dishwasher repair nj service. My technician was knowledgeable about my Miele dishwasher. He diagnosed the problem quickly and managed to fix the issue during the same visit. Find a good service nearby and call them. Read maybe some review on Yelp to pick a good service!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.