Defensive Driving.......

2,828 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieWife2008
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Are there any classes out there in the middle of the week? I cant do a weekend due to weddings, and I wont take an online course... last time i tried it was a nightmare.... accidentally input the wrong numbers on my license plate, and i didn't know it, and everytime i took the test, i failed it cause of that...

FNG
Online was easy. Not sure I'll ever sit through a class again.

Ask Villager. I'm sure he knows where the best defensive driving classes are!
studioone
of all the times i've had an actual live class, bout 10 times over 47 years.... the classes were easy... most of the time the instructor called out the answers to the test as we took the test....

the online was annoying .... i had to take notes... they were more serious than my accounting class at TAMU... and i had to retake the course cause of the mis-information about my license plate. Didn't have to pay, but had to sit through another class online again... so i declare them evil...
ksp
Darren doesn't do anything electronic. His car is still a flinstone version and he boils water and strain coffee thru it. Has a rotary phone and pays Cash only

Darren I need some honey!
ksp
Is there any actual classes anymore not online?
91_Aggie
AG
Geez. Just do it online and actually take care when you enter your info. You are making this way too hard.
ksp
quote:
Geez. Just do it online and actually take care when you enter your info. You are making this way too hard.
QFT...Electronics will just get worse for you Darren . Learn it, sooner the better.
SchnauzerMom
I had to take it several years ago and didn't want to do the online thing. I did it through Austin's driving school. At that time, you could do 3 hours two nights a week (Monday and Tuesday, I believe) or you could take a 6 hour course on Saturday.
studioone
Actually i do have a flip phone, but considering i've lost it 4 times this year i dont see the point in an upgrade...

i still can drive a stick... i dont do gps... i dont search the internet for hours looking for information.. i just ask people and its sooooo much faster...

i CANNOT do a saturday, because i'm obligated for weddings...

I still own a fridge full of film... I can print better in my darkroom better than anyone can with photoshop... not to mention actually photograph better...

i dont have cable, i dont do netflix, i do have a landline, i never order from amazon, and my kids do not own any electronic device... we do not have a flatscreen... only reason we have a tv is to watch an occasional movie...

my marriage is happy, my kids are well behaved, and thats all i need in life...

except a driving course monday - friday... in the evenings.... i need that...
studioone
email me for honey..

darrin@avalonweddingsbcs.com
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
Actually i do have a flip phone, but considering i've lost it 4 times this year i dont see the point in an upgrade...

i still can drive a stick... i dont do gps... i dont search the internet for hours looking for information.. i just ask people and its sooooo much faster...

i CANNOT do a saturday, because i'm obligated for weddings...

I still own a fridge full of film... I can print better in my darkroom better than anyone can with photoshop... not to mention actually photograph better...

i dont have cable, i dont do netflix, i do have a landline, i never order from amazon, and my kids do not own any electronic device... we do not have a flatscreen... only reason we have a tv is to watch an occasional movie...

my marriage is happy, my kids are well behaved, and thats all i need in life...

except a driving course monday - friday... in the evenings.... i need that...
Can you add "posting on Texags" to your list of luddite-fetish list of things you don't do?
Tailgate88
AG
How do you TexAgs on a flip phone?
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Seems as you have no problem posting here all the time, you could give online another try.
TexasAggie_02
AG
http://austindrivingschool.com/defensive-driving-bryan-college-station-tx/

found this. they are in bryan across from bryan high, have classes on monday/tues and saturday
FlyRod
quote:
Seems as you have no problem posting here all the time, you could give online another try.

AggieWife2008
S
quote:
of all the times i've had an actual live class, bout 10 times over 47 years....
Are you implying that you have received 10 tickets? Just curious...

But I agree...just do it online. I got it done in two days (could have done it in 1 if I had more time). Easy Peasy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.