Gameday Babysitting?

3,082 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RepublicBrand
AGGIEnRR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I are coming to the game this weekend for the first time in a few years and are needing someone to possibly watch our 4 year old. Anyone know of daycare that does a drop-off or a babysitter that would be willing to come to a hotel? Thanks in advance!
meezermom
PowerSports has gameday kids fun days -- you might want to look into that. I think you drop off an hour before the game and pick up an hour after the game.
medic1969p
Powersports
TXCityGirl
You may be able to hire a sitter from bcssitters.com as well. All the girls they recommend have been background checked and they market to students.
TxAgg07
AG
I'd recommend checking out BCS Sitters as well. We used it a few years ago for the Bama game in 2013 and it was pretty easy. I'd have to look but I got an email from them the other day, I think they are running a special right now on memberships for the football season. Definitely worth looking into.
carpe vinum
AG
We use care.com, and there are literally dozens of great candidates each time we are looking.
The majority are aggie students so you may have to weed through a bunch to see who is a 2%er.
I've heard powersports is good, but at 4 how well will he do with strangers for 4 hours?
Imabird
I've heard Fungineering is offering game day child care for 5 and up. My kids love spending time there so we will be giving that a try!
RepublicBrand
AG
Fungineering is a GREAT option! We have worked with the owner in the past and he is doing a great job with the program!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.