DIRECT TV installer/tech support help.

2,578 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by willis01
Bigderk21
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know a direct tv installer tech in college station? I need some help and the next service appointment was a week from today. That is crazy, my kids will go crazy without tv!
thefarcus
I know WireStar Networks (www.wirestar.net) is the only one in the area, as they did my directv. Go to www.directvdealer.com and type in your ZIP. They usually do really quick installations.

Bigderk21
AG
Will they do service calls? I had it installed last week and it's already not working
selk
AG
It's not like it's football season...you don't need it watch some Netflix
Bigderk21
AG
Selk i might come get your dish and move it to my house! Bring it to the gym tomorrow....... Better yet help me find the guy that use to post on here
jrhmc
AG
This is the guy who did mine. He was able to come the next day when I called him.

Brent C. Harriman
DIRECTV/DirectHome Services
281-361-2730
Brent@dtvhomeservice.com
Bigderk21
AG
Thank you! I will give him a call!
TheAlarmGuy
call Brent
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
willis01
I also recommend Brent with Soundwave Audio Video.

He overnighted us a replacement power inserter when DirecTV could not come out for over a week.

Brent also helped us out with a home entertainment fix.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.