Question about Cafe Eccell brunch -

1,832 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Costa and Andreas
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was looking at the menus on the CE website - is the brunch really only 5 items or is the menu shown a special subset of the offerings? Thanks!
dubi
AG
I think they have a phone and real live folks that answer.
rc_cat
quote:
I think they have a phone and real live folks that answer.
Yeah - they probably do - in fact, I'm almost certain they do, but I was fairly sure that someone on here could describe their brunch experience at Cafe Eccell without taxing their brain or fingers too mightily. And, calling a presumably busy restaurant on a Friday night for information only seemed not a great thing to do.
4lilmonkeys
If I recall correctly, it was a pretty small menu. The item I ordered wasn't that great (it had a variation of hollandaise, which was the equivalent of a salt lick). But, I think they still had their full range of menu items available as well? I mostly went for the mimosas so it's a little fuzzy.
Costa and Andreas
Thank you for the interest!

We have a "BYO" Build Your Own Scrambler Bar, which has been very popular with our guests. Our guests can create a scrambler bowl from a variety of unique ingredients, sauces etc.

We also have the most extensive Bloody Mary Bar in town as well as the new and popular flavored mimosa bar.

We typically have 5 or 6 brunch features for a variety of tastes.

French Toast of the week is a true favorite.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.