State wide steel tip dart tournament this weekend

1,592 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ksp
newsjunkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The 2016 Shoot Out is this Friday night and Saturday and Saturday night at the Hilton hotel in College Station!
We're having players from many cities here in Texas-all skill levels are welcome. There are some blind draw events that could potentially match you with some of the best players in Texas!

Go to www.bcsdarts.com for all the details!
redd38
AG
If it's not lacrosse then you're not allowed to talk about it here.
newsjunkie
My apologies. I just knew someone has posted inquiring about darts locally and thought some folks might be interested. Sorry
redd38
AG
I'm just kidding, you can talk about whatever you want. Then staff spins the wheel of moderation and you just have to hope it doesn't land on "deleted thread, ban user"
ksp
Tight! Can I run around the end where the other people are tossing to like we did we were growing up?
newsjunkie
Redd38: My sarcasm meter is broken today-too much to do

And ksp: That's a good way to put an eye out! Then again, darts is one of the few sports you can play and drink at the same time!
ksp
quote:
Redd38: My sarcasm meter is broken today-too much to do

And ksp: That's a good way to put an eye out! Then again, darts is one of the few sports you can play and drink at the same time!
I'm slow, Lawn darts came to mind
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.