Home security system recommendation needed

2,063 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tariny
Tariny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know I've seen this topic in the past, but I could not find much from doing a search. I'm looking for an affordable security system, and since this will be my first one, I'm not 100% sure what I need, what I should ask, or who I should contact.

We have 9 windows and 3 doors that I would like to know if someone tries to open or break when we are at work. I would eventually like to install at least 4 cameras so that I can keep an eye on the doors and area around the house. I do have a few skills and can probably install a few things myself or with the help of my family, but I'm not sure how you monitor with a self installed system.

Any recommendations, cautions, and/or instructions would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm worried about our belongings, but I'm even more worried about someone breaking in a letting our pets out.
Tariny
Since I did not get any bites on my questions above, I'm going to ask something different.

Who do you use for your home security and are you happy with their service so far? Is there a home security company that you have used in the past that you were not happy with?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
AggieWife2008
S
Call David at ASC. Good guy!

David1@advancedsec.com

979-690-8516
TheAlarmGuy
Give us a Call would love the Opportunity to Help you. Mention #Texags when calling
Sponsor Message: Advanced Security Concepts | Reliable security by dependable people at an affordable price | david1@advancedsec.com | 979-690-8516 | State Lic B09523
cz308
ASC here for the alarm system.
Tariny
What are your hours of operation? I tried to check your website, but it looks as though it's a work in progress.
TheAlarmGuy
our hours are 8-6 but we are here to answer or help 24-7 call 979-690-8516 our service will direct your call or message to someone who is on call after hours...

thank you,
cz308
quote:
What are your hours of operation? I tried to check your website, but it looks as though it's a work in progress.
I think some people just choose to not read. His phone number is listed about 4 posts up.
RockofAges
Have used Advanced Security Concepts for years and they are always there for me if needed. Highly recommend them. They are locally owed.
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
David with ASC is a great guy as well as the captain of that ship. Talk about a man on fire for The Lord and doing business in a way that shows it...
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
Tariny
I read his reply, and I saw his phone number, but I prefer to look at a website. Sometimes customers prefer to do research before calling, some prefer to ask questions over the phone. In my opinion, it's a good idea to have both options available, just in case. Plus, how was I suppose to know when to call him if he did not post his business hours.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.