So who is the jogger with bright pink beard/hair?

3,464 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DavidAG92
Jet Blue
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know his story??
toolshed
AG
I know of a bike rider with the neon pink hair and beard. My wife sees him somewhat often in the northgate area after picking up kids from daycare. I think I've seen him on Finfeather, and at the VM HEB. Intrigued but don't know his story.
Marooned_n_Aggieland
PhD astrophysicist
patrick.redmill
That's Jimmy! Super cool guy. He used to be a bartender at New Republic. I wasn't sure if he was still in town or not; focusing on his PhD these days, I'm guessing.
MiMi
S
I usually see him running around/near campus but I walked by him in the TowerPoint HEB parking lot last week.
Tailgate88
AG
I see him running in Woodlake all the time.
fastsloth
He graduated from TAMU at the same ceremony as my son. He was announced simply as "Jimmy".
CS78
Pretty sure him and "George" are roommates. George seems to have moved from the Holleman HEB to Tower Point as well.
spike427
AG
saw a dude like that at TP HEB tonight!
Scruffy
AG
quote:
Pretty sure him and "George" are roommates. George seems to have moved from the Holleman HEB to Tower Point as well.

Who's George?
Jimmy is married. To a woman (I felt in this day and age I should clarify).
DavidAG92
AG
It's funny to see this, I have a pink hair/beard jogger sighting this week in Castle Gate area.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.