Nicotine free chewing tobacco in town?

1,684 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by welborn
welborn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'd like to buy some and can't find a retailer in town that sells it. Anyone know where I can find some "fake dip" so I can maybe quit this habit?

TIA
Cancelled
AG
I think heb has it. You might want to pick up some nicotine replacement stuff like gum or lozenges
TJJackson
Are you talking about chew like Levi Garret, Redman, etc or Snuff? I know Walmart has nicotine free Snuff, but I've not seen nicotine free chew.
saltydog13
AG
I think he's talking about Smokey Mountain brand
Pale Rider
AG
HEB used to have it along with some Walmarts. Check the Smokey Mountain website for locations.

Good luck! Fake stuff didn't do it for me, had to use the gum and lots of mint toothpicks
welborn
I found smokey mountain dip in Bryan and so far so good. I tried some product called Baccoff which was really good, but you have to order that online.

I think I may be able to finally quit this time.
Mr. Griswold
quote:
I found smokey mountain dip in Bryan and so far so good.
Where at exactly? Friend of mine used to order the stuff but got tired of the hassle and quit.
welborn
Corner store/ tobacco shop on corner of MLK and Texas. They carry smokey mountain and that grinds dip. Cheap too.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.