Brazos Valley Mazda Service

1,676 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by techno-ag
Its Not Rocket Surgery
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mrs. Rocket Surgeon owns a CX-5 so we were interested to see whether or not their service department would improve after the change from Garlyn Shelton. Unfortunately, it appears to have gotten worse. A lot worse.

They recently did away with their online service appointment reservation system and you now have to call to schedule an appointment. This would be great if they a) answered the phone and/or b) bothered to return calls in a reasonable amount of time. Between the two of us we had to call them five times over the course of two weeks to try and schedule an appointment. Left several messages; not one call back. She finally got a human being on the phone today that informed her in a rather flippant manner that there were no appointments available until the latter part of August. For an oil change.

We've been debating trading the car in for a CX-9 or Highlander due to some recent family expansion. Needless to say, they just made the decision a lot easier. Hope other local owners get better results in the future, but I wanted to throw this out there as a cautionary tale.
Goose83
AG
That's a shame, as the CX-5 is the best in its class. However, no matter how good a car is, if you have drive over a hundred miles just to get routine service, then for all practical purposes it's worthless (unless it's something like a Ferrari or Rolls, but that's a whole other ball of wax).
Frisco
AG
If I remember correctly, they're owned by the same people who own College Station Ford. That would explain the poor service
gigem92
AG
I am not defending them, because the jury is still out on the changes, but I recently scheduled an appointment online for an oil change. Go to the link below and click on service appointment request. Looking right now, they have appointments available on Monday.

Again, not defending them.

http://www.brazosvalleymazda.com/xtime-schedule-service.htm
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
quote:
I am not defending them, because the jury is still out on the changes, but I recently scheduled an appointment online for an oil change. Go to the link below and click on service appointment request. Looking right now, they have appointments available on Monday.

Again, not defending them.

http://www.brazosvalleymazda.com/xtime-schedule-service.htm
Interesting. When I try navigating to the service page my browser just times out. When I click your link it comes up. Weird, but I do apparently stand corrected on that front. Thanks for sharing!
keo1
AG
Hasn't been the same since Fred Brown
techno-ag
AG
quote:
Hasn't been the same since Fred Brown

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.