Fundraiser tea party location

1,375 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by RPJ83
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My Girl Scout troop is going on another trip (San Diego this time) and the girls want to do a few fundraisers. (I'm not doing the flamingos again!) They want to do a princess tea party for younger girls but I'm not sure if I can find a good free to low cost location for a Sunday afternoon in October. Any ideas? The girls would do all the set up, clean up, and run the event so they just need a space but would prefer something nice and bigger than the scout house. TIA!
CEAg78
AG
Church?
quirkyaggie
AG
What's your budget? I have Square One Downtown Bryan Event Center & Loft. Send me an email at c.king@sq1bryan.com
aggiepaintrain
AG
what a cute idea.

- church as someone mentioned
-wings n more party room
-one of the country clubs if someone is a member maybe they can ask for a deal.
-Some neighborhoods have conference rooms at their pools, Emerald Forest does, free to residents

momlaw
AG
Was thinking any restaurant or event venue not open on Sunday afternoons.
Pyewacket
AG
Phillips Event Center (Briarcrest Country Club)
momlaw
AG
If a venue donates the space can the Council or your troop receipt them for the value of the donation?
jrhmc
AG
quote:
If a venue donates the space can the Council or your troop receipt them for the value of the donation?
Yes, definitely!
studioone

WOuld u be interested in using Avalon? Could trade for some Girl Scout cookies...
BigBubba
AG
Who else thought this was going to be a political post?
jrhmc
AG
quote:

WOuld u be interested in using Avalon? Could trade for some Girl Scout cookies...
We would definitely be interested but we won't have cookies until mid-January. Email me at jrhmcastillo at gmail dot com.
studioone

i work for Peanut Butter Patties...

darrin@avalonweddingsbcs.com

rhoswen
AG
quote:
Who else thought this was going to be a political post?

Guilty
barefoot
and if it works out, PLEASE repost to let us know the details of the fundraiser! I'm sure our kiddos would love it!
jrhmc
AG
quote:
and if it works out, PLEASE repost to let us know the details of the fundraiser! I'm sure our kiddos would love it!
Don't worry! We'll put out the details for this one and the other fun events we're thinking of having this year. I not only have 12 teen girls who are going to San Diego at Spring Break but 5 of those same girls have been working toward going to Japan for two weeks next summer for the last 2 years. It's amazing what these girls can do when they set their mind to do it and work hard!
RPJ83
I have no suggestion for location, but if it works out please post details.My daughter would love that!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.