Lawn and garden service in Bryan College Station

3,624 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by DimeBox17
Rasslin Cheesehead
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anybody have any recommendations for a lawn and garden service in Bryan College Station.
momlaw
AG
This young man posted on here a few weeks ago. This is a recommendation a neighbor posted on the Nextdoor message board:
quote:
Dear Neighbors:

I recently hired a college student to clean our flowerbeds, spread mulch and complete other yard related jobs. The quality of his work along with his work ethic is excellent. David Bonnette is not your traditional student, but a USAF veteran who is completing his meteorology degree at A&M and trying to make some extra money. He also serves as a mentor in a local school. If you are in need of landscape work (not just limited to what we hired him for), I would highly recommend him. He can be contacted at three one eight nine one eight six one five three or afdave13 at gmail dot com
ShinerBlonde
AG
Jonathan with JDC Lawn Services - jdclawnservices@gmail.com
(979) 422-7616

Brewmaster
AG
I've used David (momlaw post) to plant trees and weed the flower beds - phenomenal work!
Ornlu
AG
quote:
I've used David (momlaw post) to plant trees and weed - phenomenal work!
If you're planting weed, you probably don't want to talk about that on the internet.
Brewmaster
AG
it was for medicinal purposes, lol
Aggieoliver
AG
David Gott with G&S Lawn Service 9792209393
specialkv
Brazos Valley Greenscapes does a great job.
http://www.brazosvalleygreenscapes.com/
69ag
We've been very pleased with Jason Owen of Green Guys Landscaping. Aggie owned and operated. 979-571-4811
txxwildcard
Rafael with Leal Landscaping 979-676-5018 started doing all my rental homes and has done excellent work for best prices in town, he starts at $30 for avg yard to mow, weed, edge and blow
DimeBox17
AG
I'm a current student who does lawn mowing, trimming, edging, etc. for a great price.
Shoot me a PM if interested.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.