Foundation repair recommendations

1,069 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aggieparent
texags82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need some work done on home foundation in South College Station. Any recommendations?
taxpreparer
AG
Anchor Foundation. They will not sell you services you do not need. I have called them twice. The first time they showed me my problem was not with the foundation; probably saved me $30K. The second time an addition was sliding a way from the main; they recommended and installed buttresses, but also suspected a void under the slab. After drilling a few holes, they could not find a void, patched the holes and did not charge for the time spent looking.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
texags82
AG
Thanks.
BrazosWifi
Anchor is the only choice. Ken knows his stuff.
musicforall
And Ken's son is following in his Dad's footsteps and integrity. Had work done six months ago, thought we needed additional piers. The crew dug and found a different problem. They could have ripped me off, and left me with an unsolved problem, but instead he explained the actual problem, and billed me just for the tiny amount of work he did do to repair a pier, and that was that.

Sorry you have to have the work done, but if you do, Anchor is the way to go. In fact if I was buying a house that had been worked on, I would want to see that it was done by Anchor.
Loaded
AG
Another vote for Anchor. I've had them out to our house several times to fill voids around the edges of our slab. They do a fantastic job and never have tried to sell us services we didn't need.
texags82
AG
Thanks all. I will call Anchor tomorrow
aggieparent
Another vote for Anchor! They've done work for us as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.