Brazos County Jail inmates could be getting tablets

1,300 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by EVA3
Justin2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thoughts?

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Brazos-Co-inmates-could-be-getting-tablets-387317501.html

I can see the positives - it could eliminate a lot of inefficiencies.
SARATOGA
How about "NO"
BCStalk
How about they not break the law. We should start there. I think they should be lucky they are even fed. Last time I checked jail wasn't a resort.
Post removed:
by user
malibu9in1
This country is going to shet in a hand basket. I didn't think texas would follow suit this quick. They don't need no damn tablets. I don't think they need central air and heat. We need stricter laws. I'm done. I'm going back to hole.
FlyRod
Would rather see them get classes, counseling, etc. so when or if they get released, they can actually find work and not wind up back in the slammer.

If by some miracle tablets would do that, then I'm ok with it. I'm skeptical though and would need some serious convincing.
AgResearch
AG
quote:
The second function is inmate entertainment, giving them access to games, movies and music.

Heck no.
EVA3
AG
Tablets in jail. For entertainment. A lot of us on the outside obey the law and get by just fine without tablets.
EVA3
AG
Next thing you know, the courts will say it's racist to require us to prove who we are before we vote.

Oh, wait.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.