Fire School Demo Night

974 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Stupe
CSTXmom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone ever been to the family night during fire school? Looking for something new to do, and found the event on Facebook.

https://teex.org/Pages/events/public-firefighting-demo.aspx
cslifer
State of Texas
Went a few times as a kid growing up and really enjoyed it. If you have the opportunity to go, then go.
jrhmc
AG
I took my robotics team a few years ago when the competition theme was natural disasters. The kids had a blast! It is hot and the fire makes it hotter but it's really cool to see.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Oh yeah it's great. I try to go every year. The regular school can be VERY crowded. The Spanish school is the best to go to. Less crowd. Better view. But I highly encourage it if you haven't been before.
Be Prepared
CSTXmom, we would love to have you come out for Demo Night! It is a blast, kids love it and the Municipal Firefighters who are students genuinely love the support from our community. Post any questions, I'll be happy to answer.

TEEX
Stupe
S
Huge fireballs and flames! What's not to love????

As another poster said, it's fun for those of us that participate as well. The wonderment in the eyes of the kids is priceless.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.