Look out!!! Houston Restoration Ministries are at it again!!!

3,117 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Furlock Bones
Scoopen Skwert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Panhandling for their "drug rehabilitation program." Intersection of University Dr. And 6 feeder road. They were in our neighborhood about a month ago and we ran them off by asking for their permit.

AggiePhil
AG
Feel free to call it in. Soliciting is not allowed within 25 ft. of a crosswalk.
momlaw
AG
CSPD Non emergency

979 764 3600
InMyOpinion
quote:
Feel free to call it in. Soliciting is not allowed within 25 ft. of a crosswalk.

I guess it's okay with the fire dept is doing it?
techno-ag
AG
Goose83
AG
These aren't the people who dress up in white uniforms are they? Back when I was doing work in Conroe back in the early 2000's, there was a group of people in white uniforms out at the main intersection in town collecting donations almost every day. Always wondered just who they were, and what they were collecting for.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
These aren't the people who dress up in white uniforms are they? Back when I was doing work in Conroe back in the early 2000's, there was a group of people in white uniforms out at the main intersection in town collecting donations almost every day. Always wondered just who they were, and what they were collecting for.
that would be La Luz del Mundo.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.