2016 Junior Golf - Traditions Club

1,542 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mr. Nussbaum
Logan Lee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Traditions is hosting its annual junior golf clinics during the summer months and would like to invite you to participate. Below is a break down of the different opportunities:

For questions or additional information, contact Jim Baetge: baetge@verizon.net

Gigemchicken90
AG
This is a great opportunity for junior golfers. My son went for many years and not only had fun but learned a lot as well.
Mr. Nussbaum
AG
If is who I am thinking of, he finished T2 at State this year????
Gigemchicken90
AG
Yes, Mr. Nussbaum. Nikolas did finish T2 at state this year as a Freshman in high school. Nikolas has been taking lessons from Jim Baetge and attending camps at Traditions since he was about 6 or 7. I don't remember exactly. I definitely recommend that any child that has the opportunity to attend this camp do so. Many players from Cameron are driving over for the first session this year.

Nikolas will be playing tournaments and trying to get his name out there for the recruiting process this summer. It's time to win some tournaments and let coaches know who Nikolas is. Have a great summer.
fishorgolf
It's going to be a hot one for the PeeWees next week, but what a great place to learn.
TraditionsClubGolfAcademy
The first camp was awesome last week.
Next week is our PeeWee camp (5 - 8 years old).
It is always fun getting the little ones hooked on golf.

Yes, it may be a hot one. Fortunately, the Aggies have an indoor putting green.
Mr. Nussbaum
AG
Great Camp. The Aggie short game area is perfect for the junior golfers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.