Anyone sold their house using Twelve Realty?

2,999 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by JR Ewing
AgsWin2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trying to find out exactly how this works. The flat fee of $495 to have your house listed on MLS and only $1,500 at closing sounds nice, but too good to be true. What happens when a realtor comes in from a different company and sells your house? How do they get their cut?

When I moved down here from the DFW area, I was able to get my realtor to sell my house for a 4% realtor fee.

I am confident my home in south College Station would sell quickly, but I would like to do it for the best deal possible and smallest realtor fee possible.

Any of you had success with Twelve Realty? Anyone here (who is not a realtor) had bad luck with Twelve Realty?
BRIANVD04
AG
Jeff is on here quite a bit, and is a very stand up guy. Reach out to him, and I'm sure he would be more than willing to discuss any apprehensions you may have.

jmazz
AG
Howdy! Jeff at 12 Realty here. The flat fee is a savings on the listing side of the transaction. We still recommend offering the buyer's agent 3% commission (don't have to but that's what we recommend). We're essentially a 4% listing on a $200k house and less than 4% on anything $200k+. I'm not aware of any flat fee listing that doesn't still offer commission to a buyer's agent...house wouldn't get many showings if 0% was being offered to a buyer's agent. Now, if we happen to represent the buyer on one of our listings we do drop that 3% buyer's agent commission to 2.5% but that's just a little 'in house' bonus we offer our sellers.

Happy to answer any other questions...Jeff at 12realty dot com.

And we have lots of testimonials on our website: www.12realty.com
MsC2012
AG
Basically instead of charging you 3% to list he charges you a flat fee. Most of the time they will still encourage you to pay the Realtor who brings the buyer 3%.
originaltexan
12 Realty. Used them on a deal.

Jeff scores a perfect 100
txxwildcard
You mind emailing me more info on the house you are trying to sell? I'm in the market for some investment property txxwildcard@yahoo.com
skipster
I met Jeff when he moved back to CS. He is very professional and works very hard. Great Great guy!
pudge
Jeff and 12 Realty were awesome when I sold my house after my retirement. They were professional, courteous, and hard working to do the best they could to maximize the return on my house. I would definitely recommend them.
AgsWin2011
AG
Email sent.
JR Ewing
AG
If I was ever to sell my house, Jeff would be the only one I would use. I hope, however, that I never have to move again. Our neighborhood is terrific!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.