Bar/grill willing to put hockey on TV?

1,115 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BryanPooch
C XX I
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Friend is in town and we're looking for somewhere (preferably with a dog friendly patio that can view the TVs) that would show the Blues/Sharks game tonight (with audio, hopefully).

I have a few guesses of sorts, but didn't feel confident about any of them. Leaning towards Torchys. Any better ideas?
techno-ag
AG
Maybe ask the folks at Razoo's, or call up Smitty K's.
Birddog
AG
Willies Ice House will i bet.
Ornlu
AG
Fox & Hound will put on anything you ask em to (within reason). It just may go onto a small TV instead of the central one.
war hymn aggie
AG
Smitty K's had hockey on their main screen earlier this week.
Dennis Reynolds
Pretty sure if you just ask, anybody will put it on. But I'm a Smittys fan so I'd go there anyways.
woodometer
AG
I have some Hockey loving friends. They usually go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch.
C XX I
I know most places are friendly about putting games on, but the concern last night was any conflict with the NBA playoff. Ended up at Amico Nave (foregoing the patio, obviously) and they were extremely accommodating plus the food and drinks were superb as always.
Kendall Rogers
AG
Washbangers had hockey on two of their TVs yesterday.
BryanPooch
Buffalo Wild Wings has hockey on all the time. They'll put it on unless some really major event is going on.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.