Roof Leak - Local Roofer not a huge conglomerate?

1,942 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by fwag04
BeenSent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On Saturday afternoon I walked into the master bath and was surprised to find an inch of water on the floor... at first I looked at the shower and the tub... and then... got raindrops falling on my head...

So, I think I have a roof leak.

Anyone have recommendations for a good roofer who isn't going to want to automatically replace my 11 year old roof?

It looks like the whole ceiling in the bathroom will have to come down but I am worried about further damage as there visually appears to be no "holes" or roughed up shingles.

Thanks for your help.
"Around our house, dog hair is a condiment." Westminster Dog Show, 2008
halibut sinclair
Rocky Wann with Crest Roofing.
coopers hawk
If you haven't found the source of the water, you might check your a/c drain pan line for blockages, and your bathroom vent fan for condensation.
MsC2012
AG
Rocky x2
walthammond
I'm with Andel Construction and we would be more than happy to come give you an estimate and help locate the problem. Feel free to give us a call, my name is Walt.

214-499-7066
Look Out Below
AG
Lone Star is great but be prepared to pay for it...
txxwildcard
Junior Hernandez 979-219-9500 recently fixed a leak on 2 rentals and it was only $200 a house. I was getting ridiculous quotes from 2 local roofing companies!
barbwire
Another vote for Rocky with Crest Roofing.
fwag04
AG
Give Ryan Strickland a call with S&I Residential, 979-820-0067. He's the owner and an Aggie, he'll do you right
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.