What are some of the more lesser known sit down breakfast places in this area?

6,850 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ric Clark
OTSmith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Garpez reopens on Monday after Sal's death. I heard they are renaming it "Sal's Garpez". Stop by and support the family if you are a fan of their breakfast tacos. If not, it might be a good time to try.
txxwildcard
This is from his daughter's facebook:

Attention all friends, family, and customers:

The restaurant will open on Monday May 23, 2016. We have made a decision to rename the restaurant "Sal's Garpez" ...on behalf of my dad, Sal Garza. Our hours will remain the same Monday-Saturday 7AM-2PM. Please help spread the word! Hope to see y'all there!! #TasteMyChili
OnlyANobody
[img][/img]
They tagged me in their new sign. I think it's sweet. This was pretty brutal stuff for them. Their grief is overwhelming.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Proud for them. I hope they persevere.
Ric Clark
quote:
If you are way north Bryan, you are about 15 minutes from the Dixie Caf in Hearne...the best breakfast around.

I used to loved that place but when it was sold to whomever owns it now the serving staff changed and not for the better. The last 3 times we went there they were awful. The last time was bad from the start, server got the order wrong, then demanded that I pay for what they brought to the table. When asked to see the "ticket" was told "it got wet" and was "thrown away". Looked over to the cook and he was shaking his head no. No manager on working that evening.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.