I've had this complaint before. Let's put it to a vote.

2,320 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BlueMiles
Scoopen Skwert
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Driving back into town today I had a company truck empty a cup and trash hit my vehicle. Pulled up to it sometime later and the guy gave me a look and revved his engine. I laughed and gave him the ok signal. Should I put the company on blast? It is a local company. Or should I call the company directly and complain?
JR Ewing
AG
Call the company and complain directly. Describe the driver and what he/she did. The company should handle it if they are reputable. If not, they won't be around long anyways...many local businesses try to do right for consumers.
australopithecus robustus
You absolutely should call the company and complain, to the right person (mgmt or owner). They can't help staff behavior all of the time. Give them the chance to address it. See how they handle it and go from there. In most cases, the right thing will be done.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
It's not like I will ever use their service. Nothing household related or in the same field I work in. Just want to let the owner, especially since they are local, know what happened. It was an incredibly poor look for the company. And no I didn't tailgate or flip the guy off. I was a bit in shock seeing his trash his my vehicle. (One of the few times I acted like an adult. )
Ornlu
AG
Who knows, maybe that particular employee already has 7 strikes against them. Maybe your complaint will be exactly the sort of actionable ammunition the manager needs to get them to **** instead of getting off the firing pot.
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Will call tomorrow. .
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
100% support calling and letting someone know. Character flaws unfortunately usually present themselves when the mgmt or owners can't see, and if the mgmt cares about this they will be very thankful.
BlueMiles
AG
Did you call and if so, how did it go?
Scoopen Skwert
AG
Sorry been busy. Yes I called and received an apology. Very impressed. Can't say I will use them because not sure what they do. Lol.
BlueMiles
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.