Small drone pilot needed (licensed) for a small job

2,530 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by l0u10itd4n
AFM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need someone to fly a small drone (less than $1500 type) for me for ~20 minutes. The activity will be considered commercial and not hobby by FAA rules. I don't want to do the paper work from FAA so I wonder if anyone here in College Station can fly that for me legally. Please leave the contact info. Thanks.
AggiePhil
AG
Texas Drone Professionals. They're local.
BrazosWifi
+1 for Texas Drone Professionals
yakbak13
AG
Howdy,
My company flies drones and has our 333 exemption from the FAA. We are just starting out as a company but have a lot of experience flying and surveying from working on research grants through Texas A&M and working with Texas A&M AgriLife Research. What type of job are you wanting done? Here is our website. Feel free to contact me if you need anything else or have any other questions at travisgburks@yahoo.com or (979) 446-2184.
AFM
Thanks for the info.
l0u10itd4n
We have been doing this for quite a while, please contact me for a quote.

979-828-4269
dan@texasdroneprofessionals.com
texasdroneprofessionals.com
AgProgrammer
AG
Don't mean to derail the thread but does anyone local work on drones? I have a DJI Phantom that I purchased a little over a year ago that had trouble from the beginning. I think two of the motors are spinning slower than the other 2. Someone else with more knowledge of them might be able to determine if it's a programming issue or bad motors, etc.
Goat Man
AG
+2 for Texas Drone Professionals
l0u10itd4n
If you think it's a programming issue, you can recalibrate it. Odd that two motors would be bad. Unless you slammed it.
AgProgrammer
AG
No, from the very first time I tried to fly it, it just wants to raise up on one side and flip over.
l0u10itd4n
Just a guess here, you need to set your trims on your transmitter to 0 and re-calibrate the model.

Phantom Calibration
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.