Need Masters degree regalia (cap & gown)

1,040 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SARATOGA
Aholz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello fine people of Aggieland,

Was just wondering if any previous Masters graduates still had their cap & gown (or really just gown) from graduation.

I am in between jobs and trying to cut some corners! In the words of the great Kristen Wiig, "Help me, I'm poor!"
If you happen to be a former Masters degree graduate, still hanging around College Station, then please let me know! I would be crazy grateful!

Thanks & Gig 'em!
waterchick
From what I can tell, the gown for Masters and undergrad appear to be the same: black with maroon trim cuffs with ATM embroidered on cuffs. Maybe you could borrow a gown from a recent undergrad and buy the other items? Don't forget - you need the "hood" in addition to cap & gown for Master's, and I gather it's different for different colleges. (Speaking of - Anyone have a COALS Masters hood I can borrow?) I think the MSC bookstore has everything.
Max06
AG
Just go to the ceremony, I've heard of several people that went and were provided regalia for the ceremony.
SARATOGA
Didn't walk for my Masters.

I regret nothing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.