Looking for "concreate mud jacker"(?) to fix my sidewalk which has sunken.

1,562 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CrazyAgE
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Our home is about 6 years old. The walkway leading up to the front porch, has always collected water and seems to continue to get worse. It is probably out of warranty and even so, I wouldn't know who to contact as our builder is no longer in business. I was told that there is a way to "mud jack" (pump concrete/mud underneath) and lift it. Maybe it needs broken up and re-poured? It is an aggregate mix (little pebbles in concrete) In any case, can someone help or know of who can? Thanks!
Mike 979-220-5073

CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You might try and give Craig Tripp a call at Anchor Foundation Repair. We have a couple of places in our sidewalks that have cracked and now one section has raised up a couple inches. I called him to get a quote and he came right out and sent me a quote and video of how they do their process. We have not done it yet, but definitely will (we will be moving and don't want to do it until maybe the end of the year). The estimate was only a little over $200.

Here's his info:
Craig Tripp
Anchor Foundation Repair
3819 McCullough Rd. College Station, TX 77845
www.anchorfoundationrepair.net
(w): 979-690-2020
(c): 979-587-9261
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.