Air Conditioning Replacement

2,301 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by txxwildcard
rc_cat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are getting ready to give in and replace our air conditioner - almost anything has to be more efficient than what we currently have.

Anyway, based on past threads, it sounds like Marco at Air Cool is a good bet to do the job. Just wanted to check to see if anything had changed since the last round of a/c recs.

Thanks!
l0u10itd4n
Dr. Kool is old as dirt, but still sharp as a tac. He's the only one I trust to shoot me straight and treat me right.
deh40
AG
quote:
We are getting ready to give in and replace our air conditioner - almost anything has to be more efficient than what we currently have.

Anyway, based on past threads, it sounds like Marco at Air Cool is a good bet to do the job. Just wanted to check to see if anything had changed since the last round of a/c recs.

Thanks!
I used Marco for the first time last week. Just for pre-season check on my units, but I feel he was very thorough
InMyOpinion
Call Siegert One Hour AC - 776-3750

Just installed a new unit for me, price wasn't the highest but not the lowest. Felt I was getting better equipment than the lowest bid. The installers did a great job.
IrishTxAggie
AG
A&M Heating & Cooling

Owner's name is Tommy. Tell him, Colin (used to work for him) told you to call. Always fair pricing. Born and raised in the Brazos area.

(979) 777-9641
AG @ HEART
quote:
Call Siegert One Hour AC - 776-3750

Just installed a new unit for me, price wasn't the highest but not the lowest. Felt I was getting better equipment than the lowest bid. The installers did a great job.

Lennox Dealer
txxwildcard
Marco hands down for best value and customer service, he is a very honest man.
SumAggie
[ol]
Aggieland Climate Control, Inc. College Station, TX[/ol][ol]
Phone (979) 450-2653[/ol][ol]
Owner is Jose Rodriguez and you will not find a better person in this business or any other business. A truly great and honest guy.[/ol]
txagssweetie2014
Barker Heating & Air
Malek AC
CrazyAgE
For those who have used Marco to completely replace the entire unit, what brand did you go with? I hear he is either Carrier or Tempstar. How was the overall installation? Any troubles since the install? TIA!
txxwildcard
I went with Carrier on a new home and have had no problems.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.