Throwing out a positive word for Brazos Valley Automotive

1,649 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TLIAC
TexAg2016
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had these guys replace some ball joints on my z71 Tahoe, and I have to say I'm incredibly impressed. They completed the work in less than half the estimated time, and didn't hassle me around. I'm planning on replacing a bunch of other suspension parts this weekend myself, and didn't want to do the ball joints as they are a ****. Bravo to the guys at BVA. Would highly recommend.
MontanaAg11
AG
I've had lots of work done by them over the years. Great guys, know what they are doing and wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone.
farmersfight
AG
They only guys I use (when I need it).

We moved our business from Firestone when Pat and Gordon left there and started BVA.
clinte234
AG
Great service, fast, and priced fairly at BVA...we will continue to have our vehicles worked on there!
Brewmaster
AG
quote:
They completed the work in less than half the estimated time, and didn't hassle me around.

Did they charge you half the estimated time? if so, I'll definitely try these guys out.
InMyOpinion
I quit using Firestone because of Gordon
eye3guy
AG
Gordon and his crew are awesome! Professional work at reasonable prices ...
Justin2010
techno-ag
phatpat21
oldag00
Goat Man
313-7-12thMan
TLIAC
AG
BVA is the only place I will use for my vehicles. My sons are in San Marcos so when I had to use a mechanic there for one of the vehicles they drive, Gordon called and talked to the guy for me to make sure what he was telling me was legit. I have a long story that sold me on them that I'll appreviate by saying that years ago I took a vehicle in expecting to pay $500-600 to fix. Told them that I had been told that is what it would cost and asked them for an estimate. My final cost was $13.50, to replace a broken bolt. Customer forever.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.