Business Valuation / CPA Recommendation

605 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by MCHolloman
forumjunkie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for a recommendation for a knowledgeable (best) business valuation CPA in BCS.

TIA!
MCHolloman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi there -- there are several levels of business valuation available. Certainly CPAs and other accountants can help with this, but you might also consider focusing on firms that specialize in valuations (and are not necessarily CPAs). I'm admittedly biased as a business broker, in that we often provide informal or the less-expensive market opinions of value. But if you are doing a valuation for purposes of purchasing or selling a business, this will often suffice. If you are doing a valuation in order to obtain loans or to resolve legal issues (splitting partnerships, getting new investors, divesting portions), there are more advanced levels of valuation available.

Feel free to contact me if you haven't had any luck yet. I'm based in Houston but have helped several of my fellow Aggies with this, or can point you to some other options depending what you are hoping to achieve.

Mike Holloman, CBI, CMAI
713-581-4514
m.holloman@murphybusiness.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.