Howdy Ags!

As part of The Big Event team this year, I want to give you all a reminder that job request forms are open right now! The Big Event will be happening on April 2nd this year, and we will be accepting job requests until next Friday, February 19th at 5 pm, so I encourage all of you to send a job request to us! As I hope you know, we do not choose our jobs based on socioeconomic need, so I encourage each and every one of you (if you are a resident of Bryan or College Station) to request a job no matter how small it may be.

You can go online to our website, bigeventonline.tamu.edu, to request a job, or could find a form in today's edition of The Eagle and mail it in to us. We would love to serve you in any way we can to show our appreciation for the incredible community y'all foster for us to live in while we go to school. We know this is often times just a temporary home for us, but a permanent home for y'all, and we can't express in words how much we appreciate y'all sharing your home with us, so we want to serve you instead.

Thank you in advance for your help in helping us reach our goal of serving 2500 residents in B/CS this year!

Thanks and Gig 'Em