Meet Aggie baseball players at Aggie Lead Off on Saturday!

1,335 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Sue94
Sue94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Come on out and join us Saturday morning! This Brazos County A&M Club/Aggie baseball event is a special sneak peek at the coming season where you get to meet the players and coaches and tour Blue Bell Park before watching the Maroon & White scrimmage.

The forecast is sunny and beautiful for Saturday, and this is a tailgating type atmosphere (except that your lunch will actually be catered by Chef Tai!) -- it should be really fun. Reveille IX and the yell leaders will be there too!

It starts at 10 a.m., and parking is free
tx.ag/LeadOff2016
Tickets are $20 for adults, $10 for kids (register at the link)

The baseball team and coaches will also be raising awareness and funds for the Vs. Cancer Foundation -- they'll be shaving their heads. Pretty good bull Bus 12 will be there, and a bounce house for the kids.

A pic from last year's event (players are getting their haircuts):

vwbug
Baseball season is almost here!
techno-ag
FlyRod
halibut sinclair
Max06
mgreen
I am a season ticket holder. How do I not hear about these things?
Sue94
AG
Hmm, that is an excellent question. I'm not sure about the official baseball side of things, but are you in Brazos County by any chance? Because if your email is up to date at aggienetwork.com/profile, you should receive Brazos County A&M Club news. (shameless plug )
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.