Driver License Renewal

1,187 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by SumAggie
Crusader
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know where the DPS office in Bryan has relocated. I went to the old office on Earl Rudder Frwy this morning to have my driver license renewed and they had moved. Going online and calling on the telephone are futile ... endless recordings and continuously taking you in circles with no conclusion. The wait time on the phone was over 20 minutes this morning.

This operation has alway been incompetent and indifferent for as long as I can remember. But then, who am I? Just a taxpayer.

So, does anyone know where the new office is located?

TJJackson
It's on 6 right after Texas split going South. It's in North North North Bryan, half way to Hearne.

Eta: It's before the Tabor Road exit headed south
InMyOpinion
quote:
Does anyone know where the DPS office in Bryan has relocated. I went to the old office on Earl Rudder Frwy this morning to have my driver license renewed and they had moved. Going online and calling on the telephone are futile ... endless recordings and continuously taking you in circles with no conclusion. The wait time on the phone was over 20 minutes this morning.

This operation has alway been incompetent and indifferent for as long as I can remember. But then, who am I? Just a taxpayer.

So, does anyone know where the new office is located?

A simple Google search for "DPS bryan tx" brought up a map showing exactly where the office is located, literally took me 15 seconds. It would have taken longer to start this thread.

I guess if you have a hard time with Google searches then I can understand why you think their operation is incompetent. Good luck. SMH
Kitten With A Whip
Damn, you're grumpy. Eat a Snickers or something!!

Stupe
S
I'm one of the people that usually votes against posts like "InMyOpinion", but I gave that one a blue star. Calling someone or something incompetent while at the same time being too lazy to do a quick internet search is laughable.
SARATOGA
Drive to Hearne.

Turn around.

It is about a block on the right.
InMyOpinion
quote:
I'm one of the people that usually votes against posts like "InMyOpinion", but I gave that one a blue star. Calling someone or something incompetent while at the same time being too lazy to do a quick internet search is laughable.

Thanks, exactly my point. Could have simply asked where the new location was OR complained about how they operate and I probably would not have even commented.
SumAggie
at least they figured out how to renew a DL on line!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.