Good family doctor in BCS

2,437 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by wysiwyg
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not interested in the pay as you go doctors on another thread. I've searched the boards, and was wondering what family doctor would be good for my son.

He's a student at A&M, but thinks his situation is a bit complicated and wants to go see a good family doctor. Any recommendations? You guys recommended a great sports doctor, and now I'm fishing for a good family doctor.
Country bumpkin_2
Richard Smith 979.690.4828. Been going to him since he got out of med school. Located in physician center on university dr.
texasdaughter
Dr Bacak is the best. His PA there is solid as well.
samsal75
AG
Matthew Poling - S & W
TXCityGirl
Dr. Kuy Houser is very young and easy to talk to. He's at St. Joseph Family Medicine at the corner of Victoria and Barron Road.
C-2ag99
AG
We really like Russell "Rusty" Bacak at Abundant Life. (979) 695-3570

Friend of ours in pharmaceutical sales is who referred him. We felt like he'd have a pretty good idea as he meets so many of the doctors around here.

shihitemuslim
AG
Weslei rice. She went to med school with me. Real good doctor
medic1969p
Dr Bacak - been a patient for about 12-13 years.
wysiwyg
AG
+100 for Kuy Houser. I'm sure here are a lot of good docs in town but Kuy is an even better man, for what that's worth. I'd trust my kids to him any day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.