Since this topic appears from time to time, I thought a few TexAgs readers might find this useful.

I cannot say enough good things about the ladies at Vixen, they have made a huge impression on me. They are the sweetest ladies I have ever met, they make everyone who enters their shop feel important and welcomed, plus they do wonderful work with make-up, brows and hair.

Last week I visited Brittany at Vixen and I just have to say, she was amazing! I have long, course hair (at least it looks course) and it is incredibly thick. Brittany is the first stylist ever that has been able to tame my hair. She was super sweet, listened to what I have been praying for, then made it happen.

Right before Thanksgiving, my daughter won a make-over with Vanessa. Neither my daughter or I are what you would call super "girly", so this was a service that was greatly needed. Vanessa spent around 90 minutes showing my daughter how to apply make-up and what she should look for in a product. She was so wonderful to my daughter who not only ended up looking like a million bucks, but she felt like it as well. Don't get me wrong, my daughter is beautiful without makeup, she doesn't really need any at all. But there comes a time when even the biggest tomboy likes to feel super pretty and can use a boost to the ego.

While Vanessa was working on my daughter, the lady in the booth behind her (Ashley) had a cancellation. Ashley was kind enough to let my daughter have that person's appointment and cleaned up her brows. She did this for no charge, just included it in the makeover that my daughter won.

So if you are looking to have your makeup, hair (cut and/or color), or brows done (looks like they will be adding microblading soon!), I highly recommend contacting Vixens. Not only will they make you look amazing, but you will leave feeling that way too! Or at least that's how both mine and my daughter's experience.

(No, I do not work for them, I just received service that was so far above what I expected that I wanted to share it with others.)