Product Development Feedback (food)

1,189 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Sprite09
Sprite09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thank you to everyone who completed the surveys! We not only hit our goal but passed it! The surveys are now closed and we will be analyzing the data soon.

Hello everyone! This semester I am in a Food Product Development class and my team needs feedback on three different products. There are three surveys, one for each product. If you could take a moment to fill out even one survey, it would be much appreciated!

Gluten Free High Fiber Bread: Survey Link

High Fiber Pomegranate Fruit Bar: Survey Link

Green Pea and Quinoa Chips: Survey link
Frio Cielo
You need to adjust your survey. When I put never purchase it forces me to put a dollar figure that I would pay. No option for not paying or zero dollars.
hihozippo
AG
Done!
Sprite09
AG
Good point Frio Cielo, thanks for bringing it to our attention. Which survey(s) would you have responded with $0? This way we can adjust accordingly.

Thank you to anyone who has taken time to complete the surveys!
PS3D
quote:
Hello everyone! This semester I am in a Food Product Development class and my team needs feedback on three different products. There are three surveys, one for each product. If you could take a moment to fill out even one survey, it would be much appreciated!

Gluten Free High Fiber Bread: Survey Link

High Fiber Pomegranate Fruit Bar: Survey Link

Green Pea and Quinoa Chips: Survey link
Be sure to remember that whatever you end up picking, you actually have to make, and those things actually have to taste okay. In general, you'll end up doing a base recipe and then adjusting the ratios until you come to what you want with the appropriate values (if you were doing high-value, high-protein, etc.)

Trust me...you don't want to pick something disgusting/unfeasible because then it will be a constant uphill battle. I didn't take the survey, but I suggest doing the fruit bar. Gluten free foods already have a pretty stringent build of ingredients they need to taste halfway decent, and you don't want to be screwing around with them. Green pea and quinoa...I don't know, that just sounds bad. Besides the general turn-off of "alternative chips" (even Village Foods found that Beanitos were not exactly a best seller and had to liquidate their stock at discount, and even that took a while), I seem to remember that quinoa (not my group) was hard to work with and produced something more hard and tasteless than not.
Sprite09
AG
Thanks for the feedback! Each idea sort of represents a different member of our group and comes from some of the original ideas each of us brainstormed. We have at least 50 surveys for each food item, and it is pretty clear which is falling behind and which is taking the lead. This project will definitely be interesting and we cant wait to choose and make our product!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.