Good place to get eyeglasses made?

1,042 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Sue94
Sue94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have family who've gotten hit in the past (not here, elsewhere in TX) with high price for less-than-great work and coatings that scratched quickly. Wondering if there is a good place here that can help them out. Any thoughts? Thank you!
BCStalk
Texas Regional
momlaw
AG
Have used Tx Regional, nice work, nice personnel, not inexpensive.
Also, TSO across the street at University Physicians, 979-731-8446
Ask for Erica, she is a pro and will do her best to help you with pricing and best quality fitting.
AC Hopper
S
IMO if you are buying eyeglasses from any source other than Sam's Club you are paying way, way too much money for them. Take your Rx to the optician there and save big bucks.
ontheedge
quote:
IMO if you are buying eyeglasses from any source other than Sam's Club you are paying way, way too much money for them. Take your Rx to the optician there and save big bucks.
I have to agree with this. Used TSO for years thinking they were the only one that could get my prescription right but Sam's Club does an outstanding job for much less money.
meezermom
Wal-Mart. Seriously. They have excellent service when anything goes wrong (breakage, etc. -- within one year if they break you get another pair at no charge) and we paid half of what we did at the crappy place at the mall, and that was without insurance.
southcsag
zenniopticcal.com
Sue94
AG
This is great, y'all! Thank you so much!! I will pass it along
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.