Looking for a commercial landscape team

1,521 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by eloc62
Big_Worm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a team to consult, design assist & implement a large commercial facility landscape design. Located in Madisonville.

Anyone have any recommendations?

TIA
armymom
Not sure if they would do a job in Madisonville but highly recommend Welch Construction. Doesn't hurt to ask! Gary and his team did a wonderful patio for my home but I know they do larger projects too.
fanof3.88
+1
cullenwpickett
Howdy,

My name is Cullen Pickett, owner of Texas Custom Landscaping, LLC. We are out of College Station, but willing to travel to Madisonville. We are a landscape design and installation company. Additionally we offer sprinkler systems, custom fences, decks, etc. Please shoot me a text or give me a ring. 979.578.6223

Gig'em,

Cullen W Pickett
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2014
Yuccadoo
Gary Welch would be an excellent choice.

Yuccadoo

Examples of some of his work at my home in west Brazos County.
Yuccadoo
GunRangeGal
AG
I'd give Cullen Pickett a call. I've sent many of my customers his way and they've all come back thanking me for the recommendation.
Brewmaster
AG
I'd be happy to talk to you about the design end. I've worked on a wide range of projects... from large commercial, to master planned communities to smaller projects like entry ways.
bre-studio.com is my website, for examples of my work. I have a master's in landscape architecture from A&M, but also did my undergrad at A&M.

+4 on Welch Construction. I've met Gary and seen his work in person and it's top notch.

Whether you enlist my help or not I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

-Bret
Bret at bre-studio dot com
eloc62
quote:
I'd be happy to talk to you about the design end. I've worked on a wide range of projects... from large commercial, to master planned communities to smaller projects like entry ways.
bre-studio.com is my website, for examples of my work. I have a master's in landscape architecture from A&M, but also did my undergrad at A&M.

+4 on Welch Construction. I've met Gary and seen his work in person and it's top notch.

Whether you enlist my help or not I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

-Bret
Bret at bre-studio dot com
Bret recently did a great job redesigning a large bed in our front yard. we couldn't be happier with it. he did a great job. we would highly recommend him to anyone!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.