Flooring

888 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AgMedic02
MsC2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In need of someone to install vinyl wood plank, or laminate plank. Any one you would recommend? We are thinking of buying the plank at Lumber Liquidators
AggieAces06
AG
We did this ourselves a few years ago in a rent house. We used the self sticking vinyl plank that looks like wood, and it was very easy overall.

I made a post asking if there were any students looking to make some money over a weekend. Had one guy come help and the three of us ( myself, my husband and the extra guy) got everything done in two days.
MsC2012
AG
We don't wanna do the stick kind, it's for a family so we want something thick with all the dogs and people.
fcag
AG
The stick down vinyl "wood" planks are very durable and are used in a lot commercial spaces around town. We've had it at FUNgineering for almost a year now, with very heavy traffic, and it still looks like it was just installed.
MsC2012
AG
Good to know thanks
AgMedic02
AG
OP-

I'm a fireman here in town and do odds and ends stuff like this on my days off... I'd be interested in coming to take a look at it if you don't have anyone yet... you can email me at aggieemt at Hotmail dot com if you'd like and we'll set up a time for me to stop by and look at it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.