Girl Scout cookie booths on campus starting Thursday

2,244 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Scruffy
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just in case you haven't found a Girl Scout yet, we will be on campus this Thursday and Friday and then again next weekend. The Aggie Girl Scout group and our council worked very hard to get these allowed by TAMU so please offer your support if possible. Here are the locations for the cookie booths on campus.

Feb 4th, 5th, 11th, and 12th from 4-6 at the MSC and Sbisa Plaza

Feb 13th from 9-3 at the MSC, Sbisa Plaza, and Wehner

CEAg78
redd38
AG
If you setup at the post office on campus from about 1:30am-2:30am Friday and Saturday you'd make a killing.
jrhmc
AG
quote:
If you setup at the post office on campus from about 1:30am-2:30am Friday and Saturday you'd make a killing.
I wish I could but we have to go where they tell us. We've been trying to get the girls on campus for years so we will be sure to follow all of their rules. At the MSC, we'll be by the fountain. I'm not sure on the exact locations of the other booths.
Frio Cielo
It's grat that they are on campus, but I am surprised that they agreed to it as it may open the door for every other youth group and private 501C organization to set up all over campus.
techno-ag
AG
Awesome they're on campus! That should help many students with their "freshman 15" pounds, lol.
FlyRod
halibut sinclair
jrhmc
AG
quote:
It's grat that they are on campus, but I am surprised that they agreed to it as it may open the door for every other youth group and private 501C organization to set up all over campus.
There are very strict rules and a lot of paperwork so I doubt you'll see a ton of other groups suddenly appear on campus.
brotheraggie
Awesome
don61

Scruffy
AG
I would like to thank the Girl Scouts out today at fish pond.

Luckily I didn't know they took cards, so I only got what I needed; had I known they too cards I would have gotten too many boxes.

Great job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.