Cajun restaurant

11,949 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by deh40
LastHamlet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Razzoo's is nasty. I look forward to trying this new place.
We were going to try Razzoo's a while ago when Swamp Tails was closed for some repair thing. Didn't even go in because the music was so loud from outside that we figured the inside would be painful.

Music is loud on outside but not loud at all inside. I've been there 4-5 times and have really enjoyed the catfish, shrimp and hushpuppies. Also enjoyed the crawfish fondue. Not a fan of their gumbo or boudain balls. Will have to try some of their other dishes. Service has always been great. I would definitely give them an A++.
What type of breading on the fish and shrimp?
WellThisIsAwkward
Sounds amazing! If the restaurant is anything close to CajuTex or Crawfish To Geaux, the folks of BCS are in for a real treat.
biobioprof
quote:
quote:
quote:
Razzoo's is nasty. I look forward to trying this new place.
We were going to try Razzoo's a while ago when Swamp Tails was closed for some repair thing. Didn't even go in because the music was so loud from outside that we figured the inside would be painful.

Music is loud on outside but not loud at all inside. I've been there 4-5 times and have really enjoyed the catfish, shrimp and hushpuppies. Also enjoyed the crawfish fondue. Not a fan of their gumbo or boudain balls. Will have to try some of their other dishes. Service has always been great. I would definitely give them an A++.
Interesting business strategy.
AggiePhil
AG
Parking lot looked pretty full yesterday afternoon. So how was it?
Frio Cielo
With all of the subdivision expansions going in within a few miles of the location, a good restaurant at that location will do fine. That and the evening weekend crowd are the target markets for that location.

It's a little too far for much of the lunch crowd that greatly centers around A&M.

ChampsAg
Full? It was packed! We were going to eat there but kept going. People were parking in the grass and at the gas station.

Can't wait to try it out!
ChampsAg
People drive to Hullabaloo for lunch. Depends on which side of town/campus you work
deh40
AG
Parking lot has been packed the last two nights. Not sure how they got all those people in the building. Looking forward to trying it, but looks like it may be awhile to be able to get in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.