H-E-B Slim Down Showdown 2016

3,328 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by BCSMom
BCSMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello All!
I am participating in this years H-E-B Slim Down Showdown! You too can follow along on this 12 week journey! I would appreciate any likes, comments and shares from my blog posts. There will be several a week over the next few months.

Thanks in Advance!

Follow Brooke @ H-E-B Slim Down Showdown

rc_cat
Good luck!
BlueMiles
AG
I like that they offer this program. Good luck!
zuzu
FlyRod
Good luck BCSMom on your health journey!
Satellite of Love
Good luck! My sis took part in this a few years ago. The blog was a portion of the final results formula. Get everyone to go one and like all your posts and make random comments. It was purely based on volume not quality of posts. 1 word responses are key.
BCSMom
Yes! I am representing Bryan/College Station! Check back a few times a week to see my new blogs! Would love a like, comment and share! Be sure to share the link on your social media too!
RXAggie02
AG
Hey good luck BCSmom! Rock it out! I see you post all the time, but didn't know who you were. I work at 543 Pharmacy
BCSMom
quote:
Hey good luck BCSmom! Rock it out! I see you post all the time, but didn't know who you were. I work at 543 Pharmacy

Thanks! Are we friends on Facebook?
BCSMom
New Blog Post....Please like, comment and share! I appreciate it!

What I want to get out of the Slim Down Showdown
BCSMom
New Blog Post Up

No Excuses
BCSMom
If you would like to follow along or the next few months feel free to join the group page! I appreciate all your support!

Brooke's Slim Down Showdown
BCSMom
I've got some new blogs up if yall would take a look at them and like, comment and share! Thanks
vwbug
Love this idea, love it!
BCSMom
If you have a moment to check out my blog and while you are there you can like, comment and share from the blog directly! Thanks!
BCSMom
Alright...looking for some support! I would lime to invite you to check out my blogs. While you are at the blog please like, comment and share from each blog!

Thanks!
Brooke's Blogs
BCSMom
I've added several new blogs and wanted to share them with you! Thanks for the support!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.