TV Mounting

1,113 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by duffelpud
CDucote
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for someone to mount a 65" LED TV into stone above our fireplace. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
AgsWin2011
AG
Should be easy if you have a masonry drill bit. I just hung a 50" TV in our bedroom this weekend. Yes, it was drywall, but the mounting kit came with everything, except for the masonry bit and the proper lag bolts you would need. But those are a dime a dozen at Lowe's.
Pyewacket
AG
I think I remember a thread about this exact topic about a month or two ago. I would check the previous threads if you can find it. I remember Audio/Video was an expensive option.

It is really an easy job with the masonry drill bit and a mounting bracket. Drill 2 holes, affix bracket and mount. You Tube is your friend.
Cayaggie01
AG

I use an electrician named Octavio for small jobs I can't do myself. He works for one of the bigger firms in towns but moonlights for extra cash on things like this. I had him replace a chandelier in a tall ceiling room that I could not get to with regular ladders.

(979) 676-6411
BCStalk
http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2670015/replies/44189733#44189733
Pyewacket
duffelpud
AG
In the stone?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.