Children's Haircut Place

875 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Rooster14
agtwister_5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations on a place that specializes or is good at cutting children's hair. Preferably for a squirmy toddler.
AggieWife2008
S
I have yet to find a good one. Hopefully someone has a good suggestion!

I feel like if someone opened a kids cut place (where they sit in cars airplanes, etc.) In town, they'd make a killing!
jrhmc
AG
Tejas Cuts in the shopping center where Lanna Thai used to be has a race car chair.
Pyewacket
AG
I have tried almost every chain in town and did not have the best experience. I know how you feel. Jessica at Boardwalk Salon in Bryan off 29th has been fantastic. Patient and fun. The kids love her. I loved her so much I go to her now!
AggiePhil
AG
I don't remember her name but one of the girls at the Tower Pointe Great Clips did an excellent job recently on my two year old's haircut. I'm very picky and had been doing it myself but will be taking him back to Great Clips from now on. It's located closer to the McDonald's and is next to a Little Caesars Pizza.
cslifer
Whitney on southwest pkwy does great with my kids!
Rooster14
Another +1 for Whitney. My son is on the autism spectrum and she has always done great with him. He won't let anyone else cut his hair. We have been going to her for years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.