Toddler Dance Class

1,548 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by The Good Aggieboy19
RPJ83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hoping that this post goes better than the one I accidentally made on the general board thinking it was here.....my 3 year old daughter's pediatrician recommended dance classes to help with in-toeing. She already does gymnastics but that doesn't really emphasize turn out the way dance does. I am trying to decide between Pure Energy or Suzanne's School of Dance (or other suggestions).

Please do not suggest my 3 year old is fat, or suggest signing her up for pole dancing, or post ridiculous meme's from toddler beauty pageants ...it's just rude. Thanks!
MiMi
S
Almost everyone posts on the General board by mistake at least once. Don't take it personally.

Had a great experience at Suzanne's School of Dance. My daughter started taking classes there beginning at 3-yrs-old.

La Fours
AG
Go read my serious reply to your general board post.
AliasMan02
AG
I feel like we need to have a safe space talk about your unbridled persecution of a protected class: GBers. They didn't choose to be who they are, and bad mouthing them to other boards is hate speech, bro. Check your privilege.
TAMU1990
AG
Check out Expressions
ro828
On Our Toes. My older granddaughter (11th grade) has taken there since she was a toddler. Great teachers and there's nothing of the Dance Moms atmosphere about it. http://www.onourtoesdance.com/
TexAg1987
I have heard that Suzannes has a heavy religious component. No judgement either way, but I believe you should know.
The Good Aggieboy19
AG
Expressions is great. Great dance program run by even better people
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.