Good firewood?

2,982 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AG @ HEART
alisoncan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking to buy a cord of good, dry seasoned firewood for the house. Last year we did Craigslist and the quality was low and wood wasn't very dry. Any advice? Someone you know and trust? Thanks.
Mon Dow 2000
AG
979-402-9392. Eddie. I have purchased firewood from him for the last 4 years. He just delivered a truck bed load yesterday. It is close to 1/2 a cord for $85.
alisoncan
Thank you! Just what I needed.
Brewmaster
AG
Thank you Mon Dow 2k for posting that.

excellent price - I've checked craigslist, they're all over the place...some very high.
kristin87ag
AG
Do NOT recommend Aggieland Firewood (Eagle classified). They agreed to deliver 1/2 cord but brought significantly less than that amount. So I offered them a lower price than they were asking. They said they wanted the full price or would load it back up. Told them to go ahead and take it back because I wasn't paying the full price for less than 1/2 cord. They ended up taking my offer.
Brewmaster
AG
call Eddie... honest good guy, see # above

I asked for some oak and some hickory for our smoker - he delivered on both counts.
alisoncan
Eddie just delivered a truck load! Great guy, great wood!
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
Not a cord, but Farm Patch is selling bundles of oak Troop 383 in Bryan cut and split last summer. It was cut and split in the summer and just got bundled and delivered. These are not thin pieces and will not burn up fast.
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
crappydad
Call Bruce @ +1 (713) 249-2841. Wood is great burning and seasoned oak.
FredMertz
As mentioned above, Eddie 979-402-9392, Good guy that sells firewood. He also does tree removal, recently took down several dead trees for me.
AG @ HEART
Steve marchant #255-4281 very reasonable will deliver
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.