anyone ever use Ed Phillips plumbing?

1,606 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Jennico
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone ever use Ed Phillips plumbing?

Of the four I called for a leak detection, they are the only ones who answered the phone.

But Google has like five bad reviews on them and one good one...

Still looking for leak detection/plumbing service. Any input would be helpful.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
i've referred a handful of people to them. All jobs came out well and would highly recommend.

Plumbing may not be an industry ppl go out of their way to rave about on internet reviews..
Picadillo
Good company
Red Krow
We have used them many times at work. Very professional and did a great job>
meezermom
Yes -- and they were great. We had a clogged pipe backing up at 10 PM the night before we were set to leave on a cruise the next day. We HAD to get it fixed immediately and they were there within an hour and solved the problem. Four years later, still working great.
Pyewacket
AG
They are great. But, they only have one leak camera so you might have to wait for a spot to open up. I had to wait 10 days for the camera guy. During that time they had to clean out the line four times and charged me for it.

I have been with them for over ten years. Their service is top notch. Ask for Orlando. However, I do feel they have significantly gone up in price. The wait for the camera and huge jump in price led me to look around. If those things don't bother you then you can't go wrong.
75AG
AG
They came out last Saturday and fixed a leak before we left for tailgate at the game. Good people. Will definitely use again.
Kendall Rogers
AG
I have used them a number of times and each time they did a professional job.

aggiemom89
They installed our gas hot water heater, and brought our plumbing for that up to code. They also just recently replaced a valve in a copper water line and hooked it up to our ice maker in our fridge. Good work, reasonable prices.
ICKyle64
AG
We have used them for 10 years. Very good company. Last year we had a leak in the foundation. They had the equipment to find and repair the same. Very good at this type of detection. Did repairs in cost effective manner. Highly recommend them.
4ZORRO
AG
They are my plummer
the pit man
I have had several problems that they took care off in a timely and professional manner, they are my go to plumber
Jennico
They dug a very large hole in my back yard looking for a leak in a pipe. I mean this hole was large enough that a man could climb in there. At 5 oclock they told me they have not found the leak but needed a check for this day's work. They said they would return...........never did!!! When I called their office to find out when they were returning the young lady told me they were not coming back and hung up. STAY AWAY
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.