Where to get Thanksgiving dinner

1,719 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by 10thYrSr
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where is the best place to buy a complete Turkey Day dinner? This year it will only be myself and the missus with a possible extra 2 joining us. I just flat out don't feel like putting out a self made spread for just us. Too much effort.

So was wondering about buying a complete dinner. I know several of the big box stores do it but was looking for other possible options. Doesn't have to be anything crazy. Just a main meat like a ham or turkey with a few traditional sides. Quality being the main thing I care about but still would like to keep cost down if possible. B/CS area BTW.

TIA
jac4
AG
Elite Electric?
Jayjay4268
AG
Cafe eccell
Buppys
Honey baked ham
momlaw
AG
Pebble Creek Country Club is also doing a take out Thanksgiving dinner offering.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Eccell
justalocal
My in laws usually get it from readfields.
ringrit
C&Js BBQ
MiMi
S
Readfields
Eliminatus
AG
hmmm. I looked up eccels and it seems way more than I was looking for. In both amount of food and price. Will check readfields and others.

Thanks for the suggestions
jrhmc
AG
The Lemon Wedge is still catering and posted this on their Facebook page yesterday.

Gobble Til You Wobble!!
Traditional Thanksgiving Dinner For 2 people $45.00 - 4 People $85.00. Generous servings of Sliced Turkey Breast, Gravy, Fresh Cranberry Sauce, Cornbread Stuffing, Hand Mashed Potatoes, Yams, Succotash, Green Beans, Rolls, Butter and Dessert. (your choice of Mississippi Pie, Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese icing, Chocolate Cake with Butter Cream icing.)
Send orders to chefdenise@the-lemonwedge.com with name and address. Make sure to say which dessert. Tax and $5 delivery fee will be added. Deliveries will be made Wednesday the 25th in the afternoon. Please send order by the 23rd.
PS3D
The Lemon Wedge is still around? Wow, I thought it closed a year or so back.
jrhmc
AG
quote:
The Lemon Wedge is still around? Wow, I thought it closed a year or so back.
It's just catering now. No storefront.
FlyRod
A bit far afield but Royer's is doing it for $36.95, with pickup only on Wednesday the 25. Kind of a hassle but the quality of their food is so high I bet it's worth it.
starbuck128
AG
Wow! I wish I had known about this last week. Maybe they'll do a Christmas dinner.
OlderAggie
AG
Cracker Barrel is serving on Thanksgiving Day starting at 11am. Give them a call 979-731-8889.
carpe vinum
AG
I saw a sign at Cotton Patch about to go turkeys.
10thYrSr
I second Cracker Barrel!

Pro: you get turkey breast, gravy, and dressing, 3 sides of your choice ( I would choose green beans, mashed potatoes, and sweet potato casserole ) bread ( biscuits or cornbread) and you can add a pie to your order ( pumpkin, pecan, apple, chocolate pecan, or apple streusel ).

Cons: no dark meat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.